This versatile appetizer dough transforms itself into a tasty variety of delicious hors d’oeuvres for all your entertaining needs.
- 2 -1/2 cups Pamela's Gluten-Free Bread Mix, plus additional mix for rolling
- 2-1/4 tsp yeast (packet included in 19 oz Bread Mix bag only)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 3/4 cup small curd cottage cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water and let stand until bubbling, about five minutes. Combine unsalted butter and cottage cheese. Mix Pamela's Gluten-Free Bread Mix with yeast solution and cheese mixture into a dough.
- Use dough to make Assorted Cheese Puff-Pastry Appetizers, rolling and cutting as indicated for each preparation. Rest for sixty to ninety minutes before baking (see individual recipes). Bake as directed for each preparation.
© Pamela's Products, Inc.