An easy, delicious and nutritious bar you can make all year round. Made with our Pumpkin Bread Mix.
- 1 bag Pamela’s Bread Mix
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg, large
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 TBSP milk, water, liquid of any kind
- ¾ cup pumpkin seeds, toasted
- ¾ cup dry cranberries
- zest of 1 orange (optional)
- ½ cup white chocolate chips for drizzle (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350° with rack in the center of the oven. Line a metal 9 x 13-inch pan with parchment with longer sides outside of pan and spray for easy bar removal (cut them right on the paper).
- Cream together butter and sugar. Add egg, vanilla, and milk and mix again until blended. Zest orange over bowl and mix in. Add Pumpkin Bread Mix and mix until combined, then add cranberries and pumpkin seeds.
- Press into prepared pan. Bake 18 to 22 minutes, until deep golden brown and edges are starting to pull away from the sides. Use parchment edges to remove from pan and cool completely on a rack; cut into desired size and shape.
- To drizzle with white chocolate, melt chocolate according to package directions. Transfer chocolate to a small pastry bag or zip lock bag, cut off the tip to desired width (start small you can always cut more) . Place separated cookies on wire rack over parchment to catch the excess chocolate. Zigzag while squeezing bag, going back and forth to create chocolate lines across the bars.
- Store bars in an air tight container.
© Pamela's Products, Inc.