Add chocolate chips to our Biscuit & Scone Mix for an anytime treat.
- 1 bag Pamela's Biscuit & Scone Mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 TBSP butter or or butter alternative, cut in 1/2” pieces/well chilled
- 1 cup milk, soy, rice, or almond milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Optional: brush with milk and sprinkle with sugar before baking
Yield: 6 large or 8 medium scones
Place rack in top third of oven and pre-heat oven to 375°. Combine dry mix and sugar. Using a stand mixer with paddle attachment or pastry blender, cut in butter until pea-sized crumbs are formed. Add milk, chocolate chips and nuts if using and mix until just incorporated. Scoop onto a piece of parchment or plastic wrap and gently form into a round, 1” to 1-1/2” high. Cut into wedges and place on greased or parchment covered cookie sheet.
Bake for 20 to 24 minutes until just starting to brown.
© Pamela's Products, Inc.