- 1 (13-ounce) package Pamela's Biscuit & Scone Mix
- 1½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon seafood seasoning
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 heaping cup grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
Yield: 10 biscuits
Preheat oven to 450˚. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
In a large bowl, add Pamela's Biscuit & Scone Mix, garlic powder, sugar, seafood seasoning, cayenne pepper, chives, and kosher salt. Stir to combine. Fold in the cheddar cheese.
Create a well in the dry ingredients. Pour the melted butter and buttermilk in the center of the well and stir until combined, making sure that you don't over mix.
Using a 1/4-cup cookie scoop, drop the dough onto the prepared sheet, spacing the biscuits 3 inches apart. Brush the tops of the biscuit dough with melted butter. Sprinkle each biscuit with parsley and garlic powder.
Bake for 15 minutes, or until the crust is a light golden brown. Serve immediately.