This is a wonderful dish to serve when you have lots of guests. It is a crowd-pleaser and lets the cook mingle or attend to last minute details.
- ¾ lb. sausage
- ¼ cup onions, diced or thinly sliced
- ¼ cup red peppers, diced or thinly sliced
- ¼ cup green peppers, diced or thinly sliced
- 3 slices day-old Pamela's Amazing Bread, cubed
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- ½ lb. sharp cheddar cheese, grated, divided
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cook and drain sausage, onions, and peppers. Mix all ingredients reserving half the cheese for the top. Pour into a well sprayed 8 x 11" pan. Top with remaining cheese. Bake in the middle of the oven for about 40 minutes, center should be just set. Cut into squares and serve warm.
© Pamela's Products, Inc.