Make an elegant tart using our Chocolate Brownie Mix.
- 1 bag of Pamela's Chocolate Brownie Mix (16 oz.)
- 1 egg, large
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ⅓ cup oil
- 2 TBSP water, hot
- 1 TBSP Instant espresso or coffee
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- ½ cup nuts, chopped (Optional)
- SPECIAL EQUIPMENT- 10” tart pan with removable bottom or 10” spring form pan
Pre-heat oven to 350° with the rack in the center of the oven. Dissolve coffee in hot water, let cool. Spray 10” tart pan and set a side.
Mix together liquids in a medium bowl. Add Brownie Mix and stir until there are no dry spots. Add chocolate chips and nuts; once incorporated spread evenly into prepared pan, adding more nuts and chips on top, before baking, if desired. Bake approximately 30 to 34 minutes, or until sides start to pull away from the sides and toothpick comes out almost clean.
Store in an airtight container up to 3 or 4 days, (if they last that long).
© Pamela's Products, Inc.