Your complete breakfast! Way better than the drive-thru! Made with our Biscuit & Scone Mix.
- 1 bag Pamela’s Biscuit and Scone Mix
- 12 TBSP butter or butter alternative, cut in 1/2" pieces and well-chilled
- 1 cup milk, soy, rice, or almond milk (add 2 tsp lemon juice or apple cider
- vinegar to milk for a tangy addition)
- Fried egg and breakfast ham
Yield: 9 large or 12 medium biscuits
Place rack in top third of oven and pre-heat oven to 400°.
Using a standmmixer with paddle attachment or pastry blender, cut butter into dry mix until pea-sized crumbs are formed. Add milk and mix until just incorporated.
Scoop onto a piece of greased parchment or plastic wrap and gently form into a rectangle or circle. Using a second piece of greased wrap on top, gently pat or roll to 1" to 1-1/2" high. Dough will be soft. Use dental floss, a biscuit cutter dipped in rice flour or a greased knife to cut dough into 9 or 12 pieces, and transfer to greased or parchment covered cookie sheet.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until just starting to brown and biscuit tops are splitting open. Biscuits are fragile when hot. Cut in half and top with fried egg and breakfast ham.
© Pamela's Products, Inc.