- 2 cups Pamela’s All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ¾ cup Goji berries or dry cranberries, cherries or blueberries
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup Goji berries or dry cranberries, cherries or blueberries
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips, melted
- 1 tsp coconut oil, melted
FROSTING AND TOPPING
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13x9 inch Pyrex pan with parchment paper.
Beat together melted butter and brown sugar over medium speed with an electric mixer. Add in eggs, and vanilla extract and beat until mixed well. Add in ground ginger, baking powder, salt, and flour, beating until just blended. Don't overmix.
Stir in white chocolate chips and dry berries by hand. Spread evenly into the bottom of prepared pan (make sure you spread the mix to the edge of the pan so that it cooks evenly). Bake for 18-22 minutes until set and golden brown at the edges. Don't overbake or bars will be hard. Remove from oven and place pan on a wire rack to cool. Allow bars to cool completely before topping with frosting.
To make the frosting, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add vanilla extract and mix well. Top cooled bars with frosting.
Sprinkle with berries and drizzle white chocolate over the top with a fork. You can either slice right away and enjoy or place the bars in the refrigerator for about an hour to help them set up before cutting. Cut into triangles and enjoy!