Add blueberries or other fruit to make a delicious morning treat or daytime snack!
- 2 cups Pamela's All-Purpose Flour Artisan Blend
- 1 TBSP baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 eggs, large
- 1 cup milk, cream, milk alternative, sour cream, yogurt or buttermilk
- ¾ cup sugar or light brown sugar, packed
- 8 TBSP oil, butter or butter alternative, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1½ cup fruit, like berries, banana, grated apple, etc.
- Optional: ¼ tsp nutmeg
- Optional: ½ cup chopped walnuts
Yield: 12 muffins
Preheat oven to 400°.
Mix together dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, whisk together all liquids. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and combine. Stir in fruit and nuts.
Grease or line muffin tin with papers. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups. Bake for 14 to 25 minutes, depending on which fruit you use. A toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin should come out clean.
© Pamela's Products, Inc.