These special muffins are incredibly delicious and easy to make.
- 2¼ cups (293 g) Pamela’s Grain-Free Pancake Mix
- 3 eggs, large
- ⅔ cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ cup full-fat coconut milk, from a can that has been shaken well
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 large apple, peeled and cut into ¼-inch dice, about 1½ cups
Yield: 14 to 16 standard size or 12 tall muffins
- Preheat oven to 400°, with rack in center of oven.
- Put Grain-Free Pancake Mix into bowl of food processor or strong blender and mix for a minute or two; this will make flour finer for a lighter muffin. Line standard muffin pan with cupcake liners; for tall muffins, use jumbo cupcake liners. Spray with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, honey, vanilla, and coconut milk until eggs and honey are well mixed with the liquids. In a medium bowl, whisk together Grain-Free Pancake Mix, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Add to egg mixture and stir until just evenly mixed, then fold in apples. Fill muffin cups about two-thirds full; for tall muffins, fill jumbo liners until batter reaches same level as top of muffin pan.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, until firm to the touch when gently pressed, and a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on a rack until cool enough to handle.
© Pamela's Products, Inc.