Try these delicious chocolate muffins that taste just like Christmas morning!
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 ½ cups + 1 tablespoon Pamela’s Baking and Pancake mix
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup molasses
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup chopped crystallized ginger
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Melt butter. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl add two eggs, dark brown sugar, pumpkin, slightly cooled butter, and molasses.
- In a second medium sized bowl, add Pamela’s Baking and Pancake Mix, unsweetened cocoa, powdered ginger, cinnamon, and salt. Stir until well mixed.
- Mix the wet ingredients with the dry until just combined, scraping the side of the bowl.Add chocolate chips and crystallized ginger; gently mix.
- Divide evenly among 12 baking cups. Bake for 21-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
© Pamela's Products, Inc.
Author: Lisa W.