Paleo Kitchen Sink Cookies
Infinitely customizable and endlessly delicious, these grain-free cookies are bound to be a fast favorite. Since each batch only makes 10 cookies, everyone can mix up their own dough with their own mix-ins. The only challenge is not eating them all in one sitting!
- DRY INGREDIENTS
1 cup Pamela’s Almond Flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut or maple sugar
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- zest of 1 navel orange
- ¼ teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon Pamela’s baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- WET INGREDIENTS
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- CUSTOMIZABLE FLAVORINGS
- ¼ cup total mix in’s: paleo-friendly chocolate chips, dried fruit, sliced fresh cranberries, unsweetened coconut flakes, chopped nuts, pumpkin seeds
Preheat the oven to 350 °F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Combine all of the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl, whisk together to combine. In a separate small bowl combine the wet ingredients and whisk to combine. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir to combine. Add 1/4 cup worth of add-ins and stir to incorporate,
Using a small cookie scoop, scoop mounds* of dough onto the baking sheet 1-inch apart from one another.
Bake for 12-15 minutes until the cookies are golden on the bottoms. Allow to cool for 5 minutes on the cookie sheet, then transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Cookies can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 4 days