1. Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 9in x 4in bread pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
2. In a medium sized mixing bowl add eggs, milk and butter. Whisk to combine.
3. Add in Pamela’s Pumpkin Bread Mix, stir to combine and pour into prepared baking pan.
4. Bake for about 50-55 minutes or until fully baked. Let cool in the pan for 5 minutes, remove and let cool on a baking rack.
For bread pudding:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and spray an 8in x 8in dish with non-stick spray. Place half the bread cubes into the pan.
2. In a bowl of an electric mixer add cream cheese, eggs, brown sugar and vanilla bean paste. Mix until smooth. Add in the milk and mix until smooth, the mixture will be runny.
3. Pour half the cream cheese mixture over top the bread in the dish. Stir to evenly coat. Top with remaining bread cubes and evenly pour the remaining cream cheese mixture overtop the bread. Gently push down on the bread to assure all the bread is wet and can soak up the mixture. Let sit for 10-15 minutes to help the bread soak up the cream cheese mixture.
4. Top with topping mixture and bake for about 35-40 minutes or until the mixture is golden brown on top and doesn’t look too soggy.
5. Serve plain, sprinkled with powdered sugar or topped with ice cream.
1. Add pecans, brown sugar and butter to a small bowl and mix together with your fingers until a crumbly mixture has formed.