- Coconut oil or spray for greasing pan
- ½ cup Pamela’s Nut Flour Blend
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- ¼ cup roasted, salted macadamia nuts
- 1 cup desiccated/shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- pinch of coarse kosher salt
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight or for 30 minutes in boiling water, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
Yield: 16 bars
TO MAKE THE CRUST: Lightly spray a 11x7x1-inch tart pan with a removable base with coconut oil, set aside. Place the Pamela’s Paleo Nut Flour Blend the cashews, macadamia nuts, coconut, coconut oil, honey, and salt in a food processor fitted with the “S” blade until smooth. Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared tart pan. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
TO MAKE THE FILLING: Place the soaked and drained cashews, coconut milk, coconut oil, and honey into the food processor and process for 3-4 minutes until creamy and smooth. Pour the coconut filling over the crust, smooth the top, and refrigerate for 40 minutes.
TO MAKE THE JAM: Place the raspberries in a bowl and mash with a fork until they are smooth and have reeks all of their juices. Add the chia seeds and maple syrup, stir to combine, then set aside for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Once the chia jam has started to thicken up pour 1/2 cup of the jam over the cooled tart. Spread in an even layer then refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Cut into bars or squares and refrigerate until ready to serve.