- 1½ cups Pamela's Pizza Crust Mix (250 g)
- ½ cup Pamela's Nut Flour Blend
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup + 2 TBSP warm water (max 100°F)
- 2¼ tsp yeast
- 2 TBSP olive oil WHITE SAUCE
- 2 TBSP All-Purpose Flour Artisan Blend (17.5 g)
- 2 TBSP butter
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg (Optional)
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated TOPPINGS
- 1 to 2 cups arugula or arugula and spinach (reserve some for top after baking)
- 3 oz fresh goat cheese, cut in medallions
- Parmesan cheese for sprinkling on top
- Pamela's Nut Flour Blend for sprinkling on top
Melt butter in sauce pan, add ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR ARTISAN BLEND and stir over low heat for about a minute or two. Add salt and nutmeg, and stir. Whisk in milk, stirring constantly, then turn up the heat to medium and stir until thick and creamy. Remove from heat and whisk in Parmesan cheese. Stir until completely melted into the sauce.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, whisk together first three ingredients. Add water, yeast and oil, mix on medium speed for about a minute. Scrape down sides of bowl with rubber spatula and smooth into a dome of dough in the bottom of the bowl. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let rise in warm, draft-free spot until doubled, about 45 to 60 minutes.
Use a large piece of parchment paper sprinkled with a little extra All-Purpose Flour Artisan Blend or cornmeal; place dough on prepped parchment and sprinkle top with a little more flour blend. Use your fingers and palm to flatten and press dough into shape. Form crust edge by pushing extra dough to the edge. Make either one large or two medium pizzas.
Bake on the top shelf of a pre-heated 475° oven. Pre-heat the pizza stone or pan. Slip the parchment with pizza crust onto the pizza stone or pan. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove pizza, add sauce, greens, goat cheese and Parmesan, replace on stone or pan and bake about 8 to 10 more minutes, until cheese is melted and crust is browned slightly on the bottom.
After removing from oven, add more greens if desired, and sprinkle with a little more Parmesan cheese.
© Pamela's Products, Inc.