- Ingredients + Allergens
No No No Desserts Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Nut-Free Cookies & Bars Christmas Cookies, Vanilla Frosting Mix
Not only is this a fun activity, but lollipop cookies are yummy to eat!
- Depending on how many you wish to make you'll need:
- 2 Pamela's Simplebites Mini Cookies per lollipop
- 1 bag of Pamela's Vanilla Frosting Mix
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- Food coloring if desired
- Lollipop sticks, 1 for each lollipop
- Nuts and candies for decorating, chopped pecans, crushed peppermints, mini chocolate chips, colored and flavored sprinkles (make sure they are gf)
Prepare the Royal Icing:
Mix together 1 bag of Pamela's Vanilla Frosting Mix, egg whites and cream of tartar. Add food coloring if desired (powder food coloring will net brighter colors).
Construct the Cookie Lollipops:
Using the royal icing in a plastic bag with the tip of a corner cut off, or in a piping bag, cover the back side of one cookie. Place lollipop stick in the center towards the top of the cookie. Put icing on another cookie back and press the cookies together, keeping the stick in the center and straight. Set aside to set-up, do not move until completely set-up or the cookies will come apart.
Once set, fill the seam with icing to the edge of the cookies, then roll cookies in the decorations: nuts, mini chocolate chips, sprinkles, etc. Set aside to set-up.
Once hardened, they are ready to enjoy. Use as centerpieces and edible party decorations.
© Pamela's Products, Inc.
- Nutrition Facts