- Ingredients + Allergens
No No one 8 x 8" focaccia (thick pizza bread) No Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Vegan, Soy-Free, Nut-Free, Peanut-Free, Corn-Free Breads, Bagels, Buns & Rolls, Pizza, Flatbread & Tortillas, Sandwiches No Pizza Crust Mix
Focaccia is a terrific alternative to bread. Cut horizontally for Panini Sandwiches, cut for bread sticks, use as thick pizza bread, or slice thin and toast for crostini. You can also make Focaccia with our Bread Mix.
- 1 bag Pamela's Pizza Crust Mix (2 cups)
- 2¼ tsp yeast (7 grams)
- 2 TBSP oil plus 2 TBSP for drizzling on top
- 1 cup plus 2 TBSP warm water (110°) Optional
- Add any of these while mixing:
- 2 tsp herbs (rosemary or oregano)
- ⅔ cup chopped black olives
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Sprinkle either of these on top before baking:
- chopped green onions
- thinly sliced sweet onions
Scoop and level pizza mix in dry measuring cup, don’t pack. Using a stand mixer with paddle attachment or mixing by hand, combine dry mix, yeast, water and oil. Mix on medium for 15 to 30 seconds until dough is completely combined. Dough will look sticky.
Place dough in a lightly oiled 8 x 8 baking pan.
With oiled fingers, gently pat dough into corners, then make deep indentations over the entire surface.
Drizzle with 2 TBSP olive oil on top and around edge. Dough will be oily. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until doubled (about 1 hour).
Preheat oven to 425°. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until starting to turn golden at edges.
© Pamela's Products, Inc.
- Nutrition Facts